A little later than usual, we’ve just published the latest update to our measurements of World IPv6 Launch network operators. We continue to see very encouraging growth in measured deployment across hundreds of networks both large and small.
Continuing the theme from my last post, I’d like to highlight some of the networks new to our list that illustrate the global nature of IPv6 deployment taking place:
- Orange Poland – a leading provider of telecommunications services in Poland
- BH Telecom, Sarajevo – a leading telecommunication company in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Chunghwa Telecom (HiNet) – the largest telecommunications company in Taiwan
- T-Mobile Czech Republic – a major mobile network operator in the Czech Republic
- Centurylink – the third-largest telecommunications company in the United States in terms of lines served
- Tele2 – a major European telecommunications operator headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden
These are all networks new to our measurements and showing growing and significant levels of IPv6 deployment. Don’t forget – if you’re turning up IPv6 on your network please register and be counted!
We expect to continue measuring IPv6 Launch network operators throughout 2014.